Translate

Saturday 31 August 2013

15 Basic rules to fitness

I have so much to share and so much to write about that I really don't know where and what topic to start with,hence I thought lets start with fitness specially with the wedding season just around the corner am sure many of us are wanting to look just perfect for the D-Day and as important as it is to look gorgeous I feel its equally important to feel gorgeous.

Here are 15 basic rules to fitness:-
1.There is absolutely no short cut to a long term weight loss 
2.Fad diets work only temporarily,once you quit the diet the weight is sure to come back 
3.Only following a healthy diet will take a long time for you to reach your ideal weight,plus it hardly works because at one point of time you get sick of dieting and tend to binge
.
4.Only working out without following a healthy diet wont result in weight loss either,it has to be 50%  diet control and 50% exercise 
5.Be patient,as weight loss does not happen over night.You can easily loose 4-5kgs a month with a healthy diet and a good workout 5 days a week depending on your metabolic rate. 
6.Avoid carbohydrates at night it works miracles. 
7.Surprise your body frequently by changing your workout every 15days. 
8.Identify the foods that are not friendly with your body,for eg you may notice after eating  a certain fruit or vegetable or meat etc you start to bloat or get acidity,try and avoid them.
9.My first hand experience running is the best way to get a flat stomach. 
10.Find yourself a motivation to loose weight,for me it was a dress i wanted to fit into. 
11.Always have water before a meal never during a meal. 
12.Exercise also increases your metabolic rate which accelerates weight loss. 
13.Loosing inches is more important than loosing weight. 
14. Generally fad diets/crash diets result in water loss and not fat loss. 
15.Make exercise and a healthy diet a lifestyle,do not workout or eat healthy with the        intention to quit once you have lost weight,else after a month or two it will come back.
Above i have shared the basic rules of fitness,in my coming posts i will share easy to follow diet plans as well as workouts to help you achieve your goals along with some before and after photographs of myself.I am no certified dietitian nor a fitness trainer but i have been working out for 8years now and my diet plan and fitness regimes have worked wonders for me,my posts are based on my experience.Hope this helped,if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment