Translate

Wednesday 28 August 2013

About Moi



A shout out to all the fashionistas and fellow bloggers,well this is my first post and also my first blog so let me begin by introducing myself as well as my blog.I am Aakriti Narula from Delhi a shopping freak,a fitness addict and am so totally obsessed with make up and hair always up to date with the latest looks and fashion.As far as fitness is concerned my day is not complete without hitting the gym and it wasn't like this always, 8years ago i weighed a whopping 95kilos having lost 40kilos on my own with sheer determination,workout and healthy balanced diets i didnt realise that i turned into a fitness freak.Modelling is one of my passions and i am an actor by profession by debut film "Tere Pyaar Mein Paapad"is due for release.My inspiration for blogging has come to me from my mom Alka Narula who is the author of "Deep In My Heart".
Thats all about me now lets turn the attention to what you will be finding on my blog.I will be posting on the latest fashion along with pictures of how to get the look ie how to look like a million bucks without actually having to spend much,just the right shops and right clothes,will also be sharing make up tips from basics to easy party make up that you can do sitting right in your powder room.And last but not the least i will be sharing workout routines,weight loss tips,diets and some diet recipes.
Signing off for now,catch you beauties later.

No comments:

Post a Comment